º× Free Watch Romulus, My Father

Posted On // Leave a Comment
º× Download and Stream Romulus, My Father



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #127794 in DVD
  • Brand: MAGNOLIA HOME ENTERTAINMENT
  • Released on: 2008-04-22
  • Rating: R (Restricted)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.78:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
  • Original language:
    English
  • Subtitled in:
    Spanish
  • Dimensions: 1.25 pounds
  • Running time: 104 minutes










Product Description

Romulus, My Father is based on Raimond Gaita's critically acclaimed memoir. It tells the story of Romulus, his beautiful wife, Christina, and their struggle in the face of great adversity to bring up their son, Raimond. It is, ultimately, a story of impossible love that celebrates the unbreakable bond between a father and a son.




Movie Info

Review: Longtime Australian actor Richard Roxburgh makes his directorial debut with this adaptation of Raimond Gaita's acclaimed memoir, adapted for the...,Romulus, My Father has 562 ratings and 51 reviews. notgettingenough said: Update: 26 March 2011 walking around London. The Westminster city council has d...,As bleak but just as often as exquisitely beautiful as the Australian landscape where it takes place, Romulus, My Father is a film that reminds us that there's no ...,Romulus, My Father. Review by Margaret Pomeranz. Richard Roxburgh has taken on the mantle of film director with ROMULUS, MY FATHER, an adaptation of the memoirs of ...,Introduction Romulus, My Father is based on Raimond Gaitas award-winning memoir of the same name. The film stars Eric Bana as Romulus, Kodi Smit-McPhee as his son ...,About The Film. Developed with director Richard Roxburgh over seven years, ROMULUS, MY FATHER has been adapted for the screen by poet and playwright, Nick Drake.,Romulus, My Father is a 2007 Australian drama film directed by Richard Roxburgh. Based on the memoir by Raimond Gaita, the film tells the story of Romulus (Eric Bana ...,Romulus, My Father is a biographical memoir, first published in 1998, by Australian philosopher Raimond Gaita, which outlines the life of his father, Romulus Gaita ...,Raimond Gaita (1946 - ) comes of age in Frogmore, Victoria in the early 1960s. His parents are immigrants: his Romanian father farms; his German mother, Christina ...,Reviews "Eric Bana in a screen performance that is arguably his best so far" IF Magazine "A triumph of powerful cinema" Australian Financial Review



Movie Trailer


Download and Stream Best Comedy Movie Movie Romulus, My Father


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
Romulus, My Father | Starring Eric Bana and Franka Potente ...
Reviews "Eric Bana in a screen performance that is arguably his best so far" IF Magazine "A triumph of powerful cinema" Australian Financial Review

Romulus, My Father (2007) - IMDb
Raimond Gaita (1946 - ) comes of age in Frogmore, Victoria in the early 1960s. His parents are immigrants: his Romanian father farms; his German mother, Christina ...

Romulus, My Father - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Romulus, My Father is a biographical memoir, first published in 1998, by Australian philosopher Raimond Gaita, which outlines the life of his father, Romulus Gaita ...

Romulus, My Father (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Romulus, My Father is a 2007 Australian drama film directed by Richard Roxburgh. Based on the memoir by Raimond Gaita, the film tells the story of Romulus (Eric Bana ...

Romulus, My Father (Official Movie Site) - Starring Eric Bana ...
About The Film. Developed with director Richard Roxburgh over seven years, ROMULUS, MY FATHER has been adapted for the screen by poet and playwright, Nick Drake.

MY FATHER - Homepage - Village Cinemas
Introduction Romulus, My Father is based on Raimond Gaitas award-winning memoir of the same name. The film stars Eric Bana as Romulus, Kodi Smit-McPhee as his son ...

At the Movies: Romulus, My Father - ABC.net.au
Romulus, My Father. Review by Margaret Pomeranz. Richard Roxburgh has taken on the mantle of film director with ROMULUS, MY FATHER, an adaptation of the memoirs of ...

Amazon.com: Romulus, My Father: Eric Bana, Franka Potente, Jacek ...
As bleak but just as often as exquisitely beautiful as the Australian landscape where it takes place, Romulus, My Father is a film that reminds us that there's no ...

Romulus, My Father by Raimond Gaita - Reviews, Discussion ...
Romulus, My Father has 562 ratings and 51 reviews. notgettingenough said: Update: 26 March 2011 walking around London. The Westminster city council has d...

Romulus, My Father - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies | Movie Trailers ...
Review: Longtime Australian actor Richard Roxburgh makes his directorial debut with this adaptation of Raimond Gaita's acclaimed memoir, adapted for the...


4.7 stars, based on 168 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

º× Free Watch Romulus, My Father