•+ Streaming Online I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Posted On // Leave a Comment
•+ Download and Stream I Wanna Hold Your Hand



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #57499 in DVD
  • Brand: Beatles
  • Released on: 2004-09-28
  • Rating: PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.85:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: AC-3, Collector's Edition, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
  • Original language:
    English
  • Subtitled in:
    Spanish, French
  • Dimensions: .7" h x
    .75" w x
    .54" l,
    .20 pounds
  • Running time: 99 minutes










Product Description

Nancy Allen, Bobby Dicicco. Beatlemania reigns in this charming comedy about a group of teen Beatle fans who will do anything to get tickets to the Fab Four's 1964 Ed Sullivan Show appearance. Featuring original Beatles music. 1978/color/99 min/PG/widescreen.




Movie Info

The Beatles lyrics - I Want To Hold Your Hand: oh yeah i'll tell you something, i think you'll understand, when i say that something, i wanna hold your hand, i wanna ...,Lyrics to "I Want To Hold Your Hand" song by THE BEATLES: Oh yeah, I'll tell you something I think you'll understand When I'll say that something I wanna hold...,Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add Joshua Flathom 's video to your playlist.,Watch the video & listen to The Beatles I Want to Hold Your Hand for free. I Want to Hold Your Hand appears on the album 1. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" is a song ...,Oh I'll tell you something, I think you'll understand. / When I say that something, I wanna hold your hand / I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand / O please ...,If they missed Beatles' first appearance in the U.S.A. they would hate themselves for the rest of their lives! So they (six young girls from New Jersey) set off even ...,Oh yeah, I'll tell you something / I think you'll understand / When I say that something / I want to hold your hand / I want to hold your hand / I w,I Wanna Hold Your Hand is a 1978 comedy film directed and co-written by Robert Zemeckis, which takes its name from the 1963 song of the same name by The Beatles. It ...,"I Want to Hold Your Hand" is a song by the English rock band the Beatles. Written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney, and recorded in October 1963, it was the first ...,Copyright owned by Apple Corps Limited under exclusive license to EMI Records Limited. Let's hope that they let this video stick around! Just giving people ...



Movie Trailer


Download and Stream Best Comedy Movie Movie I Wanna Hold Your Hand


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand - YouTube
Copyright owned by Apple Corps Limited under exclusive license to EMI Records Limited. Let's hope that they let this video stick around! Just giving people ...

I Want to Hold Your Hand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"I Want to Hold Your Hand" is a song by the English rock band the Beatles. Written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney, and recorded in October 1963, it was the first ...

I Wanna Hold Your Hand (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I Wanna Hold Your Hand is a 1978 comedy film directed and co-written by Robert Zemeckis, which takes its name from the 1963 song of the same name by The Beatles. It ...

BEATLES - I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND LYRICS
Oh yeah, I'll tell you something / I think you'll understand / When I say that something / I want to hold your hand / I want to hold your hand / I w

I Wanna Hold Your Hand (1978) - IMDb
If they missed Beatles' first appearance in the U.S.A. they would hate themselves for the rest of their lives! So they (six young girls from New Jersey) set off even ...

I Against I - I Wanna Hold Your Hand Lyrics
Oh I'll tell you something, I think you'll understand. / When I say that something, I wanna hold your hand / I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand / O please ...

The Beatles I Want to Hold Your Hand Listen and discover ...
Watch the video & listen to The Beatles I Want to Hold Your Hand for free. I Want to Hold Your Hand appears on the album 1. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" is a song ...

The Beatles - I Want to Hold Your Hand - YouTube
Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add Joshua Flathom 's video to your playlist.

THE BEATLES LYRICS - I Want To Hold Your Hand - A-Z Lyrics Universe
Lyrics to "I Want To Hold Your Hand" song by THE BEATLES: Oh yeah, I'll tell you something I think you'll understand When I'll say that something I wanna hold...

The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand Lyrics
The Beatles lyrics - I Want To Hold Your Hand: oh yeah i'll tell you something, i think you'll understand, when i say that something, i wanna hold your hand, i wanna ...


4.1 stars, based on 26 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•+ Streaming Online I Wanna Hold Your Hand